Ads By CbproAds

Monday, July 7, 2008

when I am in Love

when I'm in love, I feel the world fulll of flower and butterfly without caterpillar
when I'm in love, the sky look so bright even in the night
cos the moon and star...always be there sing with me...in lovely tune

When I'm in love, I'll sacrifice all thing that I had for my lovely one and only
when I fall in love....
when I fall in love, there is no other one than you in my mind
but when I'm in love...only when I fall in love

ocean and mountain won't stop me to get my love
storm and tornado will help me to reach my love...near and near...
and....the bird will sing for us in the way it's sang for adam and eve in heaven
the star and the moon dancing ....in the light of love

just when I am in love...
and when I fall in love...
don't know when...don't know how...

No comments: